Violet Daffodils

•Travel• •Lifestyle• •Gaming•

Search:

Translate

January 30, 2013

Double Denim


Note to self: I should tidy my room before taking any outfit posts!

Earlier this week I was reading my favourite magazine, Company and there was an article in it about the best ways to style the double denim look and it inspired me to have a go at trying it out for myself. I love discovering new ways to style clothing items in my wardrobe! One of the tips the magazine suggested was to wear a lighter shade of denim on the top half and opt for a darker shade of denim for the bottom half of your outfit, so that's what I did. I was head-to-toe in Topshop for this outfit; wearing my favourite light blue denim shirt teamed with my indigo denim Leigh jeans and finishing off the look by injecting some brightness into it with these beautiful brown and gold sequinned boots that I absolutely adore! I will definitely be wearing this outfit again in the future!

Thanks for reading! <3
 Instagram | Youtube | Twitter
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig